How kind is your workplace? The questions in the 3-minute Workplace Kindness Audit that follows can help focus your thinking. The questions come from the kindness work of Kindness Communication. I’m sharing them as a gift with the Kindness community to help everyone become more aware of kindness in the workplace and to learn concrete ways to increase it.
Just a few thoughts before you begin.
- In answering the questions, react to each statement on a scale of how strongly you disagree or agree.
- Your answers are completely anonymous. In fact, the quiz does not even request your name. Just answer openly and freely.
- Each statement describes a trait of a kind workplace. They haven’t been designed to force you to vary between positive and negative.
- In answering, the best approach is to go with your gut. How does it seem to you?
- At the end of the assessment, you will see a score, and see how it compares to the average. While the score is not scientific, it will give you a sense of your workplace’s kindness profile.